This Blog is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Learn More
The USA has been representing the nine boxers for the upcoming 2020 summer Olympics by adding three from the previous six roaster list.
Quick Steps To Watch Olympics 2021 anywhere
- Get ExpressVPN (Our Top Recommended Service)
- Download and Install to any device
- Connect to a server located in the UK.
- Go to BBC iPlayer / ITV channel.
- Enjoy the Tokyo Olympics Live in Anywhere.
The previous six inclusions are:
- Rashida Ellis (Women’s 60 kg., Lightweight)
- Virginia Fuchs (Women’s 51 kg., Flyweight)
- Naomi Graham (Women’s 75 kg., Middleweight)
- Delante Johnson (Men’s 69 kg., Welterweight)
- Oshae Jones (Women’s 69 kg., Welterweight)
- Richard Torrez Jr. (Men’s 91-plus kg., Super Heavyweight)
Three new inclusion of the Olympics Boxers of USA are lightweight Keyshawn Davis, middleweight Troy Isle, and featherweight Duke Ragan.
Speaking about his inclusion, Davis said. “This opportunity began nonexistent. So to see myself here again, I have learned that destiny isn’t determined by no man, it only holds a purpose that time will reveal. I am proud to be an Olympian.”